The Mid-Level Front-End Developer is a crucial member of the agency team. You help bridge concept and reality, using your top-notch technical and problem-solving skills. You believe in systems, design-thinking, and the power of curiosity. Your responsibilities look like:
- Work with the Production and Creative teams to bring ideas to life with technical know-how.
- Help evangelize and author front-end development standards across teams
- Help organize and structure great documentation and communication for code and process
- Experience with web APIs, REST, and asynchronous data transactions
- Working experience with marketing automation (Google Tag Manager, Email platforms, site analytics, emails, banners and digital CRM)
- Ability to effectively communicate and support your code and decisions (i.e. code comments, documentation)
- Understanding of the principles of more than one CMS system (Wordpress, .NET MVC, Django)
- Working knowledge of Grunt.js, view templating engines, npm, and webpack
- Working knowledge of Git (or other source control systems)
- Be motivated and continually learning, being able to test and evaluate emerging tech to improve the frontend experience.
- Solid understanding of the QA process, bug tracking, story writing and sprint planning methods